Egg Whites – It can effectively dry out skin blemishes & tone & tighten up oily skin.
Yogurt – Helps to gently exfoliate the skin & absorbs excess oil from the face.
Tomatoes – Helps to get rid of excess oil.
Cucumbers – Helps to manage oily skin due to their cooling, astringent, and soothing nature.
Oatmeal – Helps in healing dry and itchy skin. An Oatmeal bath is also useful in curing several skin conditions, including dry, itchy skin.
Aloe Vera – Regular usage of aloe vera gel helps control oily skin and acne by unclogging the pores and removing dead skin cells.
Almond Oil – Almond oil has the power to hydrate and enliven your skin.
– Always use a clean towel to dry your face.
– Do not scrub (or) wash face too often.
– Use an ice cube before make-up.
– Remove make-up before bedtime.
– Drink plenty of water.
– Use a gentle facial cleanser twice a day.
– Tie your hair back when you go to bed and change your pillowcase every two days.
– Clean your skin using an oil-based lotion.
– Wash a lot.
– Don’t wash your face in the evening.
Toner – Helps to remove Traces of oil, dirt, and make-up.
Moisturizing – Helps to hydrate and smooth the skin.
Serum – Helps to remove excessive oil from your skin & matte your skin. Serum refines your skin texture, absorbs excess oil to reduce the shine on your face, and tightens any enlarged pores. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, keeping your youthful look intact. It also gives you a long lasting fresh and cool sensation all through the day so that your skin does not look fatigued even by the end of a busy day.
Cleanser – To remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt from the face.
Copyright © 2020 Pragna Skin Care and Laser Clinic. All rights reserved